Terrasoft is a premium vendor of process-driven CRM software for marketing, sales and service that has been successfully operating in the CRM market for more than 17 years.
Creatio provides unique synergy of BPM technologies and CRM to empower organizations to accelerate time-to-strategy execution. The beauty and core value of Creatio products are the out-of-the-box best practice processes that guide users through the most effective actions to accelerate results.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skillful Marketing Manager who is able to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. In a nutshell, you will run Creatio’s email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, creating newsletters and building our brand.
The Email Marketing Manager role’s routine will consist of the following:
- Develop, execute and manage extensive email marketing campaigns to ensure business goals are met and emails have a high open rate and CTR
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize engagement
- Report on KPI and track key email marketing metrics such as sender score, deliverability and sender reputation, etc.
- Create email content; design and implement desktop and mobile-friendly HTML email templates
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business (i.e. Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Content, Product Marketing, Events, etc.) to implement, optimize and iterate on marketing efforts
- Influence planning and developing multichannel marketing campaigns to support key marketing goals, create marketing materials and manage communications with third parties to ensure proper campaigns implementation
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficient in setting up and leveraging email marketing automation platforms, ESPs
- Proficient in Google Analytics, CRM, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, Excel
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organized and self-directed
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an innovative business and markets
- Promoting cutting-edge BPM + CRM technologies in North America and around the world
- Helping global companies deliver the best possible customer service to their clients with the help of Creatio products
- Working according to Agile methodology in a high performing, cross-functional professional team
- Introducing positive new ideas and sharing skills with your colleagues
- A competitive salary & package with a real focus on personal development and growth