- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Fluency in English with excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proficiency in copywriting.
- Proficient using marketing automation technology.
- Experience with email automation tools.
- Experience working with HubSpot would be a plus.
- Analytical mind — ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Create the strategy for leads nurturing through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Build and execute overall email marketing strategy.
- Create original content for different database segments that will engage users through email.
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various workflows.
- Map the customer journey and engage through various touch points thereby increasing conversions.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions from quality leads.
- Working collaboratively with different functions to ensure effectiveness of automated campaigns.
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behaviour and query patterns.
- Use email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals.
- Assist in reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards.
- The dream team of passionate people
- We pay for your professional development — conferences, courses, books etc.
- Medical insurance.
- Hybrid work — office and remote — you choose.
Back in 2009, it was quite challenging for companies to instantly collect brand mentions and get in-depth analytics based on this data. This was the moment when YouScan was created – a pioneering social media listening tool.
With the continuous improvement of the product, YouScan quickly became the #1 solution for social media monitoring in the EE region. The team started to work with world-known brands and agencies, such as Nestle, Unilever, Ipsos, and Samsung.
In 2018, YouScan introduced its breaking image recognition technology called ‘Visual Insights’ and the same year the team decided to crash the global market.
Global recognition didn’t take long. In 2019, Gartner recognized YouScan as ‘Cool AI Vendor for Marketing’ and Saas Advisor named YouScan a Visual Analysis Category Winner in Martech-Challenges.
In 2020, YouScan continued to expand and opened offices in London, Limassol, New York, and Mexico City.
Today YouScan team is committed to bringing the best-in-class AI technologies to companies across the world, making it easier to listen to their customers every day.