This is a technical position.
The techno stack that is a MUST: Node.js, Postgres, Redshift.
Proficiency in Node and Redshift is primarily required, though it is also required to work with other technologies from time to time.
If you are ready to lead and expand the team of developers while following and implementing the company’s business vision, this position is definitely for you. We are looking for a Software Development Lead, who will manage to expand our development team from a modest number of 3 developers to 15 by the end of the next year, and who will be able to simultaneously influence the company’s future growth. A person who can work 100% remotely and can get started right now is a good fit for us.
You will be a key player in the process of change of business and marketers’ attitude towards web-analytics. We put aside traditional charts and graphs in order to build from scratch an immersive analytics platform.
You will be responsible for expanding the development team from 3 to 8 developers and for ensuring effective performance of the whole team under your supervision.
- You will lead your team’s development and growth.
- You will lead the team of 3 developers and facilitate the rapid increase in the number of developers during the next 6-12 months. Thus, you will be able to create your own team of qualified and professional developers of up to 8 persons.
We’re looking for a practicing developer who will manage to quickly and easily submerge in learning the system.
- Setting up processes;
- Managing the development team applying Agile development methodology;
- Working in Jira;
- Implementing integrations with various marketing platforms;
- Close collaboration with the product development team for introducing improvements;
- Development with the use of Redshift, Clickhouse, Node, Snowflake, Vertica, or other column-oriented databases;
- Making up decisions on interviewing and hiring developers.
- Expanding the development team involved in building the future of analytics;
- Training the team for effective solution of technical issues and implementation of features in the best possible way;
- Implementing the processes for improving and sustaining the efficiency and high performance of the team;
- Leading new initiatives related to the increase of security, monitoring and testing;
- Defining and setting time frames for the development projects;
- Composing of an execution plan to achieve technical and project goals;
- Informing the stakeholders on the progress and status of projects;
- Creating strategies to reduce technical shortcomings that will not decrease value to users;
- Setting up KPI to maintain the accountability.
- Remote 100%
- Full Time.
- Long term position.
- Interesting project
- Daily team meetings on the client-side
Our company provides the effective tools for efficient and productive marketers’ performance. We are working on developing a model for marketing analytics products. We believe that analytics must be interactive in the first instance. It must not be the ordinary graphs and charts’ visualization. Our goal is to create a marketing analytics platform that will intuitively give insights into the things, which would elseways require a team of data specialists to work on.