- Degree in Business with applied statistics and mathematics with over 3 years relevant experience.
- Mastery of Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical thinking and a questioning attitude.
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to communicate complex data issues in simplified form to various teams including product managers, engineers, and upper management.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off.
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, landing page optimization and other.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, complex calculations).
- Understanding basic website design and development.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Develop & maintain expert knowledge of all reporting tools.
- Build ad-hoc and periodic reports in order to communicate data findings and tracking.
- Analyze traffic sources, metrics, and patterns both on PC and on mobile web properties.
- Audit and provide quick & efficient troubleshooting for reporting issues.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and report and share data with the team to discuss optimization.
- Design, direct and monitor optimization and tests ideas to acquire and retain users based on data research.
- Use A/B testing and optimization tools to drive revenue, recommend development of new landing pages, and recommend optimization and improvement ideas for current pages.
- Establishing a continuous improvement process on how to conduct tests and on evaluating set KPI’s for these tests.
- Monitor industry changes and benchmark the network against online competitors.
- Provide quick & efficient data reporting as requested by Product Manager, Product Director & other team members.
- Become the go-to when it comes to data about the network (know your stats in details).
- Extract the data you need from our databases, and collaborate with the BI team for advanced data needs.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to work from anywhere in the world.
- No bureaucracy.
- Ambitious project with adequate management.
- Career and professional growth.
- Cool team and enjoyable working environment.
- Paid vacation, personal days and sick leave.
Продуктовый IT холдинг – более 15 лет мы разрабатываем собственные продукты в веб-разработке, аффилированном и онлайн-маркетинге, коммерческом дизайне.
У нас есть офисы на Кипре, в США и Украине. Придерживаемся демократического подхода, у нас комфортные условия работы с минимальной бюрократией и адекватным менеджментом.