Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Setting up and monitoring google analytics for company’s main and sub-brands or services;
- Creating and publishing goals and events according to business needs;
- Building, executing, and communicating detailed testing roadmap with clear goals of success;
- Tracking conversion funnels daily and analysing results on a weekly basis;
- Cross platform tracking of several websites to build the best flow possible;
- Landing page tracking and performance monitoring;
- Continuously tracking and reporting onsite performance;
- Defining key drivers of performance and creating/executing relevant optimisation plan.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge GTM and Google Analytics, API Google Analytics;
- Understanding dataLayer and custom dimensions / metrics / variables;
- Conduct A / B tests from hypothesis formation to evaluation of results in Google Optimize and Firebase;
- Experience in setting technical specifications to the development department for installing datalayer or other adjustments for analytics;
- Experience with App Analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer);
- Experience with Google BigQuery and knowledge SQL;
- Python or R will be a plus.
We care for your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.