About the company
- We process more than 50 billion events every month to provide the most granular real-time analytical web dashboards for thousands of teams that create digital content.
- We hold our solutions to the highest standards of security, availability, speed, and resource efficiency.
- We continue to grow for five years, partner with the largest international brands and are supported by the wide infrastructure of the leading institutional investors.
- We encourage mission-aligned communication, individual learning plans, and engineering activities: tech talks, demos, hackathons.
- The engineering team speaks English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
About our tech stack
- The logic for all back-end microservices is written in PHP. Symfony framework is deployed in cases when it is rational.
- ClickHouse databases, successors to Vertica and MySQL deployments in the past, are used as a primary storage solution.
- Fleet of hundreds of highly loaded servers running Ubuntu is managed with Ansible.
About the open position
- We’re looking for an entry or mid-level programmer with a good understanding of PHP and SQL-like databases.
- The learning path would focus on growing to a Platform Engineer (DevOps, SRE).
- The ideal candidate should be interested in working on automation systems that ensure security, availability, recoverability, and monitoring of high-load environments.
- Complete the PHP and MySQL knowledge assessment.
- Submit responses to the questionnaire.
- Receive an invitation to the office for a test day.