We are looking for ambitious team members who love to solve tricky puzzles, face new challenges every day, and are inspired by the idea that they can accelerate the future with their own hands.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience of working with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As a part of the delivery team, you will be engaged in big and interesting tasks, communicate with partners and stakeholders worldwide. You will need to think outside of the box, be ambitious and brave, provide new ideas while gaining more and more expertise.
- Proven knowledge of T-SQL programming for MS SQL Server
- Basic algorithms knowledge and understanding of their practical application
- Intermediate English and higher
- Technical background and problem-solving skills
Will be a plus
- Experience in PLC programming (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- Experience in configuration of SCADA/HMI software (Iconics, GE Simplicity, Wonderware, Ignition, etc.)
- Knowledge of C# programming language
- Knowledge of Angular, ASP.NET Core web development frameworks
- Experience in software performance optimization
- Experience in system administration
- Experience with SVN / GIT source control
- Fluent English
- Driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Analyzing and processing requirements provided by the team lead and a customer
- Developing and configuring software according to specifications and requirements
- Participating in projects on implementing and integrating new solutions
- Providing deployment activities
- Contributing corresponding technical documentation
- Communicating with international stakeholders and providing support activities according to customers’ requests.
What we offer
- 40-hour working week
- Paid 20 working day vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Certifications
- Access to internal knowledge base and industry events
- Challenging everyday working brainteasers
- A working atmosphere that values honesty, initiative, self-sufficiency, and professionalism
- Weekly board games and shooters championships
Про компанію OLSOM
OLSOM is a company that creates and deploys a manufacturing automation product that is unique in the Ukrainian market and is in demand all over the world.
Today, our product accelerates progress in such areas as:
- aerospace manufacturing;
- food processing;
- automotive manufacturing;
- raw material management;
- chemicals production.
Our client list includes Tesla, Boeing, Hanon Systems, and other top companies. Our Mission-critical-class system helps planning, accounting, and controlling all manufacturing operational processes of any scale simply from your smartphone. We provide a full cycle of services for the design, development, and software integration. The OLSOM formula is high quality, flexibility, and scalability. Our goal is to drive the market and create the credibility of Ukraine in the international arena. We are already creating advanced technologies that are in demand by the world’s key players today and in the future.
What makes us get up in the morning is that we are involved in creating things that millions of people around the world use every day.