- Has at least 5 years of professional work experience with customer-facing products, with direct influence on the product features and roadmap.
- Applies their expertise to care about the details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Experience in gathering/processing/preparing project requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and focus.
- Is driven to proactively identify issues, risks, and opportunities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a changing environment.
- Communicates effectively with their peers, executives, and independent contributors.
- An independent thinker and problem solver who can lead by example.
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
- Goal-oriented mindset.
- Leadership attitude.
- Proactive, forward-thinking, and passionate attitude to project management.
- Flexibility, ability to resist stressful work conditions.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Identify opportunities, requirements, and risks; define milestones and success criteria; manage schedules; and work through ambiguity while leading large software engineering projects.
- Effectively communicate the above, both to the team and to leadership.
- Control and management on all phases of a project lifecycle.
- Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, issue logs, requirements specification, resource plans, etc.
- Develop and maintain scalable processes and assist with resource allocation.
- Stakeholders management, customer relationships.
- Ensure priorities are aligned across all relevant teams and take steps to remove roadblocks to this alignment.
- Exercise technical judgment in evaluating projects and their potential solutions.
- KPI tracking and analysis.
- People management: conflict management, motivation.
We offer many job perks as well as fantastic team culture. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You’ll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
- Competitive compensation reward.
- Private medical insurance after trial period.
- Modern and convenient office in close proximity to the metro.
- A friendly working environment with high-level professionalism.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Corporate events and team buildings.