We are looking for a Business Development Manager, who understands customer behavior, needs and will create long-term, trusting relationships with them.
- at least 2 years of experience as Business Development Manager;
- excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients);
- extreme attention to detail;
- knowing mediation and conflict resolution techniques;
- excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- solid experience with MS PowerPoint.
Will be an advantage:
- experience with payments/payment services;
- knowledge of SQL, Tableau;
- experience of crisis communication.
What you will do:
- build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- respond to ad-hoc customer requests;
- upsale – presentation and sale of our new solutions/products for existing customers;
- customer retention.
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Solid is a fin-tech company that provides businesses with a smart full-cycle solution for accepting online payments worldwide. Together with international payment systems and major market players, we develop complex client-oriented services. Our advanced technology complies with the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, having fully automated workflows and ease of integration.
You will join a team that has a unique experience in fin-tech, acquiring, analytics, and risk management, and supports the rapid growth partners in all key markets.