- 3+ years of leadership experience in the CFO role in leading privately-owned companies, rapidly growing businesses with $100M+ in revenue;
- fluent English;
- extensive experience of international finance in different jurisdictions globally;
- broad knowledge and experience of audits and compliance related processes;
- prior experience of managing teams of 20+ people;
- experience of successful operations in multinational environment with distributed and cross-cultural teams;
- 4+ years of experience at a Big4 audit firm;
- ACCA, CFA, CPA degrees would be an advantage;
- experience with capital markets is highly desirable.
- partner with the CEO and executive team on the strategic vision to achieve business objectives and implement growth strategy;
- manage strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting cycles, establish and monitor key business indicators, add value to the business through insights and recommendations;
- support business leaders with comprehensive financial information and insights;
- establish strong internal control policy and procedures, ensure compliance verification through regular internal and/or external audits;
- oversee all finance activities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and payroll;
- manage and develop a team: hire, retain and develop professional and committed finance and accounting teams;
- improve financial department efficiency through automation and business processes optimization;
- enhance a reporting function in accordance with IFRS standards;
- manage accounting and fiscal reporting functions globally;
- own all corporate governance, tax, and regulatory compliance;
- participate in all company’s activities on the capital markets;
- develop investor relations;
- perform group restructuring of both legal and finance structures to comply with the latest standards for the transparency, transfer pricing, etc.
- the company with a great story;
powerful, mature and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrant);
- culture of ownership, dedication and high standards;
- opportunity to work in an interesting, challenging and non-standard sphere;
- a refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse and dynamic team;
- collaborative international environment where everybody is happy to help.
Terrasoft (Creatio) is a leading low-code, process automation and CRM company that operates globally. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.