- At least 5 years building frontend web applications
- React and Redux 3+ years experience
- Webpack, rollup
- Good understanding of REST standards
- Spoken English Intermediate level and above.
As a plus
- Experience with a statically typed language, preferably Typescript
- CSS-in-JS (styled-components, emotion)
- Jest and testing-library/react
- Latest React features e.g. hooks
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Consistently produce well designed, testable and efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Building successful cutting-edge technology products that are making global impact in service industry
- Compensation fixed in US Dollars
- Loyalty bonus 90% of fixed compensation twice a year
- Work From Home policy applicable (1-3 days per week)
- Healthcare plan (medical insurance, sports compensation, etc)
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Long-term employment with 24 working days vacation
- English language courses
- Apple gear
- Development in professional growth (courses, trainings, Udemy business account, etc)
- With Omilia, you will be able to travel to Greece for team buildings at our amazing HQ offices!
Omilia is the leading provider of Natural Language Understanding enabled IVR & natural dialogue interaction solutions.
Our products — AI-based solutions that involve Machine learning, Natural Language Understanding and our technologies of Automatic Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics.
At Omilia we live by the conviction that good technology is invisible to the final user. Our Natural Language Understanding platform, DiaManT® allows the enterprise to finally reap the benefits that artificial intelligence and natural language have been promising for years.
The key differentiator of Omilia is our approach to NLU, which employs technology in a way that forms a unique ecosystem, based on the idea that every customer has their own individual needs and way of expressing them.