About the company:
Creative Quarter (CQ) is №1 “flexible offices” provider for IT and tech companies in Kyiv. We are a launch pad and “booster technology” to thrust our client’s teams to the stars. We provide a unique entrepreneurial spirit & creative working environment for the best productivity possible. Our mission is to let businesses (mainly IT companies) focus on what they do best by taking care of all the rest. CQ provides coworking and office space, as well as all other adjacent services (Recruiting, HR, Legal, Financial, etc.), so you can flexibly grow your main business.
We are growing and looking for an experienced professional in the area of marketing (digital marketing) to strengthen our team. This is a job for you if you like – a fast paced environment, multitasking, exciting projects, work with creative and innovative companies.
Take on “turn-key” responsibility for CQ’s Brand Management, Marketing Communications and Lead Generation. To ensure proper CQ’s brand representation through all channels (mainly digital) as well as “top of funnel” lead generation activities (in cooperation with the Sales team).
Head of Marketing responsibilities will include:
Ensure that YOU and YOUR team provide the company and shareholders with the following:
- Proper CQ brand’s representation at the market (company’s web site, social media, relationships with the press, associations, industry events, etc.)
- Develop, finetune and personally run (when people are not yet hired) or oversee (when managers are appointed) CQ’s lead generation ecosystem, that ensures constant flow of potential clients to the Sales team
- Be an INTERNAL (CQ Team and Existing clients) and EXTERNAL brand ambassador/evangelist to keep current clients and partners satisfaction at the highest level
Maximize target audience traffic and leads through various channels:
- Social media (SMM) ;
- Paid advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Outbound as well as internal E-mail marketing;
- Promo campaigns planning and execution (multichannel) to maximize sales;
- Referral programs, online catalogues, etc.
Manage CQ brand’s identity and reputation on the market and internally:
- Responsible for web-site content development and growth;
- Responsible for content strategy through various channels;
- Communication and PR on target markets (Ukraine + Internationally);
- Communication and internal PR with existing customers
- Protect and oversee CQ’s brand identity;
Ensure we understand market environment, competitors and our “numbers”:
- Monitor competitors and their activity on the market and provide regular reports;
- Properly measure all internal numbers and KPIs and present to management;
- Suggest steps to improve CQ’s result and marketing ROI;
- Measure and constantly improve important marketing metrics, e.g Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Conversion, Funnel utilization, etc.
We offer you a great “start-up” environment to work in, fair compensation, great working environments with “unlimited” fun, coffee, networking opportunities and new challenges.
- 3-7 years of marketing experience (at least 2 years as Head of Marketing)
- Experience in assembling capable marketing teams (3-5 people), which consist of full time employees as well as subcontractors
- B2B marketing and multi-channel lead generation experience
- Ability to understand strategy and offer “turn key” solutions, present those to top management and “defend” budgets.
- 2-3 years of hands-on digital marketing campaigns management experience (SMM, AdWords, E-mail, SEO, etc.) and web-site building
- Experience with Content production and management
- Ability to laser-phocus on deadlines and exceptionally woking solutions to existing tasks
- Selfstarter, autonomous and hard-working.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the IT industry and how sales are done globally (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of what MarTech is and how Omnichannel marketing works!
- Experience of working with Sales CRMs e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.