Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal – to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and full ownership;
- We make global decisions together; local decisions are made by everyone themselves.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Work together with CEO, COO, Head of Payments, and other senior leaders;
- Take ownership over 1-2 analytical areas (e.g. Payments, LTV model);
- Build upon the existing analytical processes and improve them;
- Formulate data-driven hypotheses to improve approval rates, decrease cost of revenue, improve retention as well as work with other metrics;
- Use data to improve business processes.
It will be a great match if you have:
- Initial analytical experience with B2C products;
- Business mindset and love to work with data;
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and understanding of hypothesis-driven product development;
- Experience with SQL, data visualization tools, BI techniques;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of python (pandas, NumPy) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of cross border payments would be a big plus.
Examples of responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Improve payments approval rates in selected geographies;
- Optimize processing costs by analyzing the underlying drivers and minimizing their impact;
- Analyze the payments-related retention factors and map the potential improvement initiatives;
- Streamline billing processes by mapping the respective efforts and partially automating them;
- Analyze users and their behaviour to understand LTV drivers;
- Update and maintain user LTV model.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- Market compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.
It is important for us that you are ready to invest your time and efforts – from the qualitative preparation of the test task to the constant wish to set the bar higher and do your best to achieve the results. If you are a high-performer, it is a place for you.
Together with our Venture Builder company, SKELAR, we launched the charity initiative “Chumatskiy Shlyah” — the internal project driven by our employees that supports the Armed Forces of Ukraine. With its help, we create and finance large projects to bring our victory closer.
We will keep developing tech businesses, conquer global markets and work for the victory of Ukraine!