- Advanced level of English
- Successful SEO experience in high competitive niches in English-speaking markets
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO and Analytical tools
- Understanding of search engine ranking algorithms and their criteria
- Experience in team-management, ability to provide time-management, set priorities, meet deadlines;
- Manage SEO team of ~5 people
- Strategic and tactical planning of SEO projects and campaigns within current global goals;
- Link building strategy execution and adjustment;
- Analysis of competitors and their SEO strategies;
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered 😉
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners.
By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.